Thursday, September 16, 2010

If You Really Wanted To Know...

I'm going to be honest with you here. I really dislike it a lot when the weather plays tricks with you. Last week the days cooled down to a delicous 72° and the kids and I all got the urge to get the fall decorations out. It is after all...September. And this is how the decorating schedule works:

September - Fall stuff
October - Halloween stuff
November - Thanksgiving and Christmas things
December - Christmas things

So you see, September is my month for my fall things. Yes, some of these things might be interchangeable, like the fall things could also double as the Thanksgiving things but really, I just look forward to fall. 

Most of the reasons are completely vain. I love scarves. I love sweaters. I love boots and jeans and hats. I love it. 

So if you wouldn't mind, Mother Nature, could you please send Mr. Summer away?  He's worn out his welcome  at my house.  Thank you ever so much.