Thursday, September 6, 2007

Flipping (The Heck) Out

For any of you who watch Flipping Out, know this. The guy I worked for from December til May was exactly like him. I'd totally go back working for him but we've decided that I need to stay home with our kids. Also, know this, I loved working as the assistant and right hand man of a massive developer/ocd freak. I loved it. But you see what those people on that show go through? So much stress. Not because of the business, I LOVE the business, I'm good at it, I love working in the renovation/construction/real estate business, but not when the guy who runs the company is straight up crazy and uses psychics to bless the house.

That being said, I dreamed last night that Mike was designing the Disney.com website, and I was in real estate again. If only.

6 comments:

Lyd said...

Well, I don't watch that "flipping" show, so I don't know what you are talking about, but yet I do. Kathy Bunker is crazy...but I'm sure that this guy is worse...in a different way, because she be pretty crazay!

And that would be awesome! Mike should be able to get free passes for life if he disigned their website! hehe

Alli Easley said...

now wouldn't that be lovely? Free passes for life? I'm actually thinking I should go get a job taking tickets at night and weekends so we can get the benefits (free family tickets, discounts etc)

Eliza said...

I would love that as well. Go ahead and do it I say!

Laurie said...

I thought you worked at a bank..? Anyway, I'm so glad its friday.

Give those kids some hard ass noogies from me. I'm gonna kiss thier faces off if I ever get to see them. They'll be like "who the hell is this mom" LOL I cant wait...Muhahahah

Alli Easley said...

Laurie, I stopped working for WaMu in late December/early January when I moved to California. You must have been too in love to hear the exciting(not) news! Also, I'll do better than noogies, I'll beat them up for you!

Eliza, let's do it togevuh...we'll start with G'ma and G'pa's house.

Ashley O said...

woot woot!