Monday, March 14, 2011

Baaaoooow. Baaaoooow. Baaaoooow. Baaaoooow. Baaaoooow.

Well look at what the cat dragged in:



(Please do forgive me for the mess in my bedroom. And the black curtain over the window. I was watching a movie earlier and the glare...oh the GLARE! Also, as you can see, this was shot from floor level because as you know, Saturday is a Special Day, it's the day we clean the crap out of our bedrooms. This means piling clothes onto my bed since all of my laundry baskets seem to be full of things that are wintry since Spring! Is! Here! and we're putting away hot stuff and getting out cooler clothes. We don't have the closet space for both. As a matter of fact, wanna know how big my closet is?  And I do NOT exaggerate here. No for real, this is the truth. Hold your arm straight out in front of you. Yes. Arm. Just one. Now imagine your fingers are touching the back of my closet. K, now imagine your armpit is my closet door. Ok good that's how deep it is. Wanna know how wide?  Same thing. Yep. My closet is less than 2 feet across and 2 feet deep. For a woman. In the MASTER BEDROOM OF A HOUSE.  

Anyway. 

That was a really long description of the above video of Lola meowing. Oh and see that hair on her?  Yep, we like to call that the "one pony out and one pony in" or the "maniac" since that's basically what she is)

8 comments:

Mike and Jackie said...

Love it! You must have gotten the two closets that a re miniature master bedroom design. Ours has a sliding door but I'd be lying if i said it was that much bigger so I as well rotate clothes.

Alli Easley said...

Oh Jackie, we have 2 of these closets in our master. Why wouldn't they have just given us what they put in yours? Probably the same reason our hall bathroom is half the size of yours and we have THE SAME HOUSE. This is the worst builder ever. I'm so glad we didn't buy this place. Ugh.

AnDe said...

Cute cute cute! And I love her crazy hair!!

Hilary said...

They are too cute!

Meri Dawn Thompson said...

She is darling! I just want to hug her!

Bree :--) said...

Holy darling!! I just want to squish her little self. And Harper, he's hot stuff, that boy. Watch out! ha And that is absolutely ridiculous that they would build a house with that teeny tiny closet in the master! Jerks.

Alli Easley said...

Aw thanks gals! She's so squishy. And yes, this builder SUCKS! Who really puts tiny linen closets in a master bedroom? I mean REALLY?!

Carla said...

I can't even stand it. I love them both. I want to hug them and buy them ice cream.