Saturday, June 9, 2007

Alli Balli Bo Balli

  • There are 138,942 people in the U.S. with the first name Allison.
  • Statistically the 421st most popular first name. - Dude, my birthday is 4/21. 421st most popular and my birthday is 4/21. Weird...
  • More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Allison are female - So there are Male Allisons? Double Weird.
There are apparently 10 Allison Easleys in the US. Triple weird!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
10
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

8 comments:

Lyd said...

Dang that is Crazay! I'll post mine! :)

Lyd said...

I just did Kissy's; she is truly one of a kind!!

-KJ said...

Ha I know! I saw this on someone elses site a week or so ago. It says there is NOBODY else in America with my name! Although, Bailey is about as common as Nelson!

Lyd said...

I know, I think that there are some faults in it!

Alli Easley said...

Yes, there must be faults. Harper is a 0 too...and Oblad is 0 as well...what the?

Taylor said...

Too bad you are not one of them....Shauna

Alli Easley said...

Either way, Allison is the 421st most popular name, which is still my birthday. Shauna is different I'm sure, but Allison is still the same as my birthday even if it's not my first name.

-KJ said...

Weird.
Also weird, I was at dinner with two Shauna's at my table. Neither of them your mother. That name isn't that common.