Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

My friend Amber tagged me over the weekend, but I was in Utah, then we came home to fires so I've not responded very quickly! I really have no excuse since I came home yesterday because she lives right by us and she's dealing with this smoke and fire too! Anyway, she's so cute and she looks 15 and she has the cutest 3 kids and this is a picture of her and Mike her husband at a BYU game recently! Go say hi, her blog's right here.






#1. rules of the game must be posted at the beginning.

#2. each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

#3. at the end of the post, the player then tags six people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

6 THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I write. I write almost daily, and I'd bet if I tallied up all of my writing, I'd have probably 50,000 pages per year. It's theraputic. I also participate in NaNoWriMo for the last 5 years.

2. I can hang out with my kids and husband for hours and not get sick of them. They make me happy, and it's hard for us to classify and set aside "family" time, when all we really do is have family time.

3. I take pictures every single day, and I spend about an hour every night editing and playing with them, just so I can stick them in a file online and never look at them again.

4. I love to cook, and invent new recipes almost every time I step into the kitchen. I am self conscious about it, and only my family gets to usually taste them. My mom and sisters are the same way. We're born eaters/chefs.

5. I have a deep love for the ocean, the mountains, nature in general. I feel more connected to the earth sometimes than I do to people...I think that's weird.

6. I sing in the car non-stop. Everyone who rides with me can attest to that. Also, I love Sufjan Stevens' Illinois album like nobody's business.

I tagged: Eliza, Ashley, Tori, Kj, Lydia and Mandy

6 comments:

@emllewellyn said...

*snuggles Sufjan Stevens*

Ashley O said...

yes good times found at the Easley residence...um and Sufjan...love it...


p.s. thanks for tagging all my friends!!! i have emily!

Lyd said...

Hey, you broke one of the rules. You didn't go onto my blog and tag me! "Wood if" I never checked your blog!? :)

Alli Easley said...

Em and Ash, I love you for loving my sweet Sufjan.

Lyd, I was evacuating when I posted, sorry! Geez! ;P

Alli Easley said...

Oh and Ash, no problem. It's all about love.

Lyd said...

hahaha (not about evacuating) :)