Friday, October 12, 2007

The Brown Family

I shot the most gorgeous family this morning. The mom's name is Allison, spelled just like mine...and she is the graphic designer who designed the Sons Of Provo cd and all the graphics included in it. Also, the cartoons at the beginning of the movie? That was her. Her husbands cousin is Will Swensen. Anyway, here are a few of her kids, Jacen (3.5), Kate(2) and baby Clark(1 month). (Clark as in Clark Kent, hence the Superman poses) Kate was pouting at the beginning, but after almost 3 hours...yes you heard me right...3 hours, she finally gave in and smiled. Click the images to see them more clearly.














11 comments:

Ashley O said...

i love them!!!!!!!!!!! cutest!

Alli Easley said...

me too! they're awesome people.

-KJ said...

NO, I LOVE THESE! They are beautiful shots. You are so talented.

Alli Easley said...

We want to come up next weekend...lets do pics! I need to make my own plane reservations and hotel accomodations (like the SNL New Kids On The Block used to).

Seriously though, wanna do next week?

@emllewellyn said...

Cubbiest cheeks EVERRR!

Cute.

Also, I know their dad's other cousin Cody, and their uncle Cody. Kind of confusing.

Alli Easley said...

YOU DO!?! Small world we live in Em. It's a small world after all.

Ashley O said...

lol....you da sick!

@emllewellyn said...

Jes. Cody Swenson and his/this family's uncle Cody Hale own and produce the shows at the Hale Center Theater.

PS I'm in a show there. Here's me, unabashedly adversing my involvement in "A Christmas Carol..."

Alli Easley said...

Ooooo, we should all come see it!

Amber Horspool said...

Okay, you are so doing our pictures Alli! I love these. Aren't the Browns a cute family?!

Alli Easley said...

K! Call me and we'll get you on my calendar! We should go up to Oak Glen to take them.