Friday, August 20, 2010

thank's for nothin' egg dudes

Last week I got sick something fierce as in I was puking all day, I even threw up in the bathtub. Yeeeeah. In case you aren't quite getting the visual, baths do not have drains that are compatible with (WARNING:  The following contains graphic content describing vomit. Pregnant women should quit reading now) puke that contains huge chunks of zucchini and sausage. So here I am, passing out from dehydration, so weak I could barely hold my head up, my ears are muted,  my eyes are seeing spots and blackness and I'm trying not to throw up in the tub. Somewhere in my mind I knew that if I passed out, I'd hit my head so I sat down immediately. So here I was, sitting in the tub, puking between my knees and it's running toward the drain. Let's just say I had to clean it up by hand...good thing the toilet was right next to the bath. I know. I'm disgusting. I'm disgusting. Throw stuff at me or shut up.

So anyway, guess what I'd eaten the night before:  zucchini and sausage...but with eggs. I'd had scrambled eggs too. Guess which eggs.  The recalled ones. (click)

This is why everyone needs to have a farm and to live off of their land. Anyone know of any chicken farms in Lehi?  I'm over the store kind.  They're sick. Literally.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Fresh eggs are the bestest ever!! So hard to eat store bought eggs after having just laid eggs. Mmm mmm mmmm.

So glad you are over the puking nightmare - no fun in the tub.

K. H. said...

wow thanks for talking about eggs and puke and puke containing eggs! you're awesome!

Allison Easley said...

Hey, that's what friends are for.

Lyd said...

You should install one of those garbage disposals in your shower like Kramer did. Yeah, I think that would be a good idea in case that happens again.