Tuesday, August 17, 2010

about a gal

I'm Allison. Also called Alli. I'm also called mom, honey, mama, mommy and jerkface (but only by Eliza, Taylor and Ashley, my siblings. Oh and it's said with love, don't go getting upset now...)

I live. I just need to say that.

I also write. I have had a blog for the past 8-9 years. Yes, for real.

I also take photographs. For people and friends and brides and sweet new mothers and for occasions and holidays and for myself.

I'm feeling a lot lately, so I'm back to blogging. Don't get your hopes up, I'm doing it for myself only so I won't be trying to entertain. I'll just be real. How's that?

Sweet.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I'm on this train! :D I've been waiting for it to come into the station. Whooowhoooo. I've missed your witty word. Glad they are back!!

Audrey said...

I feel good about it :]