Monday, February 18, 2008

So Awesome!

This weekend was amazing. Seriously though, it was incredible. Really quickly, I'll update you until I can get home tonight and update for real with pics, but I wanted to tell you all that this last weekend was probably the best weekend I've ever had in my life.

Friday, we went to Disneyland with my mom and dad, and we had so much fun. The kids loved it, and I took a ton of pics. But Saturday was the best as Mike went through the temple on Saturday morning We had a lot of friends and family there, so Mike felt so supported. Mom and dad, Mandy and Taylor, the Tobars, the Wayments, the Jordans...it just was really nice. He is so greatful to everyone who came.

I am going down to San Diego today to shoot, but I'll be back later. Love you all!

8 comments:

Lyd said...

YAY!!! So fun. I can't wait to see all the pics! :)

Eliza said...

We were gonna call on Saturday but we didn't get home til midnight. We'll call later today or sumpin! I still wish we could have been there!

-KJ said...

I wish we could have come too! I can't wait to talk to you about it. My mom got a kick out of some of the things your mom told her he said. I heard it was amazing, and that he loved it.
Couples temple night when you guys move here!

Ashley O said...

How exciting! I can't wait til it's my turn. I wish I was there azwuhl! See you guyyyys soon! And did u like my voice message I left for youz guys?

Kristen said...

We so wish we could have been there...it was Wicked day...I'm so sorry!!! Shane wanted to be there too!! I'm so glad it went well!!! Can't wait to hear about it!!!

Tiffany said...

That has to be the COOLEST thing ever! I can't wait to see the pics!

Carla said...

Alli, I am so happy for both you and Mike. Definitely awesome. Hugs and happiness to ya, chica!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

don't you worry, you have been invited to attend our glorious blogging realm.....so now can we be added to your friends/sibs/family list?
If you need a little bio, you can say
Sean, who used to be in the same major as Eliza who is 15 months younger than you

or Janet, who was in the same major as Eliza and now writes Slowcooker cookbooks...

or you can not include us and our feelings will not int he slightest be hurted.