Monday, February 26, 2007

For Your Monday - Some news and delight!

When we moved down here, I found out I got the job during Christmas Break, then I started on January 8th down here in California right? Ok so I had a lease with my house in Vegas til March first, so we've been paying double rent. So we went up this weekend to clean out the house for good and last night we weren't done. Stuff for 7 people is a LOT OF STUFF! Ok, so last night I got in my Uhaul (the second one so far. yeah, sweet huh?) and drove home alone in gusty winds and fog til 3 am, then got up 2 hours later for work. Now I'm dying to death. Anyone want to call in an emergency to my boss so I can go home and sleep? I'll buy you a slurpee...

Also, my hands are bananas. Enjoy:

12 comments:

-KJ said...

I don't know if that is funny or scary! I do like when he claps his banana hands!

Mandy said...

what the....?

Eliza said...

who are these people!?

Taylor said...

That is one of those videos I wish I would have made. Awesome with a capital A, W, E, S, O, M, and a lowercase e. Unt Hair

Alli Easley said...

KJ - That's my favorite part too

Mandy - OOh yes, you know you love the milky pirate.

Eliza - He's a 17 year old kid from Colorado, in HS, and he makes movies. His name is Nandrews.

Tay - circly square, squarely circle

Alli Easley said...

wait no...here's the short bio:

This dark German techno tells the tale of a young man und his appealing attributes. Completely produced in Helena Montana!

-KJ said...

A"peel"ing? I am so punny. Actually that was pretty sick.

Alli Easley said...

ew you have a sickness.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

A cameo from David Hasselhoff would totally make that video complete... And for a slurpee, I'll call and give your boss the biggest load of crap story whenever you want! As long as its medium or large size...none of that small slurpee weakness.

Eliza said...

I agree...it must always be in the clear cup!!!

Lyd said...

I think that when we all get together for our cousin trip, we should make a video like this and post it on You Tube. Who wants to write it?!

Alli Easley said...

ME ME ME!!!