Sunday, December 2, 2007

I've Got Whozits And Whatzits Galore

BroadwayWorld.com is having a contest called "Give Us Your Voice", and this guy from Sarasota Florida is one of the entries. Although he can't quite compete with Daniel Rogers, I must say...as much as I want to hate this guy, I can't! It's not that he sucks, nor is it that he's basically got me beat in the falsetto department, but he's scary and intriguing and weird all at the same time. Weird...............weird awesome weird and awesome again and yet, I voted for him because I think he put me under a spell that made me lose my mind for a second. Help me. Seriously. Somebody? Help? A little help?



Oh and if you're looking for ABSOLUTE pure brilliance in video editing, this other guy I found on YouTube makes remixes of movie trailers, and this one for Mary Poppins is so sweet. I laughed at the end because of the "Hide Your Children" but seriously, if you watch this clip, you'll see that anything can be twisted into something else when the right (or wrong) person gets their hands on it.

Enjoy.

8 comments:

@emllewellyn said...

You need to see "The Shining" remix. They make it look like a rom-com.

K. H. said...

holy crap that woman has a good voice for a man

-KJ said...

What's that word again? Eeek! That was awesome! I wish I could sing like that. I am only good in the shower and in the car when I'm alone.
I LOVE that Scary Mary trailer!!! Love it!

K. H. said...

But is he as good as my brother?

shauna said...

Too bad they already cast "...Mermaid" on Broadway. I would totally have cast him as Peter Pan. Wow...and that SCARY POPPINS was great!!!!

Eliza said...

the first one..... Disney needs to hire him cause then they'd have the singing voices for all the men and all the women covered.


the second one... I saw that and it scared the poops out of me.

-KJ said...

Just like Pip!

Eliza said...

we can now call it pip poop.