Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just Spreadin' A Little Christmas Cheer

Our family favorite, Dr./Mr. Steve Brule, teaches you how to defend yourselves. (in case you're not hip to the T&EASGJ!, the quality of the video is supposed to be crap, ala 80's instructional video)



and then, we have Dr. Steve Brule, reporting on his favorite topic ever...VIDEO GAMES!



...you're so very, very welcome.

Oh and I made the best cookies ever today. Sugar cookies that are basically Grannie B's, but recreated by me in my kitchen. And they have sour cream in them, you guys. Wonderful.

the end.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

AAAAAA...can you send some cookies to me! They sound so good right now!

Ashley O said...

I wish Steve could remember the name to the game. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight. And I like Playin' Possum.

Mandy said...

i wish we were coming with your parets to see you guys. have a great christmas and hopefully we can hang out when we get back!

Alli Easley said...

Aw, I was thinking that Mandy. I wish you guys could have been here, but when you get back, let's do something. Are we still getting you from the airport?

folsom3rdRS said...

The cookies were great!!! Thanks. I ate all but 2 of them I think!

-KJ said...

I am still sad thinking you ate TWO of those cookies while talking to me on the phone! I am craving!!! I almost caved and bought a Granny B last night, but then I told myself to hold out because I am making them in a day or so. Can't wait!

Alli Easley said...

Amy, good! I hoped you'd eat them.

Oh and KJ, just make them! They're so easy!

John said...

Hey, thanks for finding us. It's nice to be connected. We wish that we knew you better and look forward to seeing you. Merry Christmas.