Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We're Blessed With Amazing Friends, And You Know Who You Are...

Let me say that the last 3 weeks have been one huge thing after another. Thank you to all my friends who were inspired to call us. We don't call others to blab our troubles, and those of you who are in tune...thank you thank you thank you for being so amazing. Let me tell you, the support we've had has come from people who we didn't even know cared that much. That text at 2 am on Saturday morning?  You know who you are, and let me tell you...you are a sweet love, and we will be friends for eternity, k? K.

Anyway, she's here still, we're still working on it. 3 days in a row without a wink of sleep for Mike and I, and daily trips to LDSFS have taken a toll but we're hanging in there.

Love you so much from the bottom of our hearts,

Mike and Alli Easley